Monday, October 25, 2010

Week 19: Gender of Baby

Today is October 25th and in about 45 minutes we will be going to have an ultrasound done to see if we will be having a boy or a girl. And wouldn't you like to know what we are having, huh? : )

November 13th we are having what we would like to call a :Pink or Blue Party:
It will be at my parents house at 6:00pm. All are invited! We just want a chance to get together to share with our friends and family and to celebrate!

Here are the latest pictures...
I can't hide it anymore...


Life continues to happen and I am so thankful for that! It is simply a reminder that God is still in control of this body no matter how it is changing!(For better or worse...) This is a picture of my friend Ashley and I. I don't get to see her very often, but when I do, she sure fills up the room with so much joy! Again, I can not even begin to say how thankful I am for community. I am blessed daily by those around us who have been walking beside us through this process.

No comments:

Post a Comment