Monday, December 20, 2010

Week 27

Just got back from my Doctor's Appointment this morning. The yummy glucose test! All is well. I got to hear the baby's heartbeat at 137 which is good and everything else seemed to check out too. Good news, baby is coming in 13 weeks, bad news, I have to go to the doctor's now every two weeks! Gezz! Who knew!? I suppose better safe then sorry.



As we speak, Phil is out working on this great rocker that we got! He is sanding it down so we can stain it a dark ebony to match the rest of the baby room. And speaking of the baby room...we are close on the house! Chances are, it's not going to be before Christmas, but it WILL be the week after! Soooo ready! So back to the rocker...here's the progress so far!




Classic and simple! So many of the new ones are way too over the top for me! Looking forward to the end product. Coming soon!

2 comments:

  1. Hannah, you look beautiful! The end of pregnancy always seemed to go by fast for me because of all the doctor appointments. During the last month, you get to go every week! It makes it fly by! I also love that rocker, I bet the finished product will look amazing :-)
    ~Amy Boone

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH- It's so soon! I seriously cannot wait!!! And you look so cute- can't wait till Thursday!!!

    ReplyDelete