Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Week 24

So this past week my sister took some pictures for us for our Christmas Cards...ofcourse I can't post the picture we are using for the card, buuuut, I would love to share the rest!! : )










Even though I feel like I still have a long way to go, I know it is coming fast! Each day it seems that things are getting a little more difficult: like tying my shoes, getting up and down, sitting on the ground, etc. And many of you know how much I hate being slowed down! I am learning to understand my limits and accept the fact that there is going to come a time where I won't be able to do everything I used too! God is good and he continues to teach me each day what it means to be patient and wait for what He has. 

Many of you have asked about the house, and we are still working towards getting it. I do not know the closing date but I trust soon! Everything is still looking very positive, it's just moving very slowly! My hope is to be in by Christmas. Trusting that this will still happen!


 



No comments:

Post a Comment